Thread: Starcraft 1 Question

BF Member
    Array

Default Starcraft 1 Question

Anyone know why I canít build medics in sc1? On level 9 (terran) now and they never appeared in the barracks. I have the academy and all other buildings and attachments but no medics!
    I have never played the game before but from what I can find online there should be medics available (?)
    Feel free to laugh at me if I'm a dumba**

Thanks

Pizza
    Array

Default Re: Starcraft 1 Question

medics do not exist in starcraft 1 unless you have brood war installed, which is an expansion pack.
    sigline

Not bragging or anything, but if we were living 1000 years ago,
    id be the most successful merchant/trader in the village. ~Ace

BF Member
    Array

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Ty

Starcraft Psi Moderator
    Array

Hey welcome to blizzforums

Pizza answered your question magnificently. For the future, let me suggest that you make only 1 thread, and if it is in the incorrect section, I, being the moderator, will advise you of the correct section and move the thread for you. It creates less clutter that way

It's not biggie, you're new, so that's ok

For any Starcraft 1/Broodwar -related threads/discussions, use the Starcraft Strategy forum. For any Starcraft 2 related topics, you can use SC2 Strategy or Starcraft Discussion. Very few of us still play Broodwar/SC1, as most of us are on SC2, but we still have the required knowledge to help you, so feel free to ask at will ^_^
    Last edited by protoswarrior; 02-01-2012 at 11:56 PM. Reason: Neo fix the posting tool pl0x! ♥
    sigline

protoswarrior NA Server: Xecutor 429

Pious Blizzforums - Starcraft Strategy member

The best people I've ever met and who've taught me how to love the game of Starcraft beyond the lore.