Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Skip Bayless on Tim Tebow: All he does is win, remix

The Professional
    Array

Default Skip Bayless on Tim Tebow: All he does is win, remix

sigline

As the great warrior-poet Ice Cube once said, 'If the day does not require an AK, it is good'

I DO COCAINE
    Array

Default Re: Skip Bayless on Tim Tebow: All he does is win, remix

That was awesome lol

ʎǝuoods-ʎǝɟıuʞ
    Array

Yeah saw this, I Tebow after every big sale at work now. Guy's luck has to eventually run out doesn't it?
    sigline
    I Stay... I lurk

Child of the Sun
    Array

If he's been lucky, I don't know what the fuck is going on there. That motherfucking kicker is saving his ass week in and week out. He gets a QB rating of 9 through 3 quarters, comes back and gets a 90 in the last one and people are all over his dick. So basically, after he's shut out and humiliated for 50 minutes, he can finally rally in the last 10? ...golfclap?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WQ6vat1DIRI
    sigline
    I yielded, and unlocked her all my heart, who with a grain of manhood well resolved might easily have shook off all her snares: But foul effeminancy held me yoked, her bond-slave. O indignity, O blot to honor and religion! Servile mind rewarded well with servile punishment!

Ha Ha!
    Array

Psh.

Overrated, overhyped. The media by its very NATURE can only make a darling out of one person at a time. Meanwhile, the motherfucking PRIDE is about to cause some motherfucking havoc in the playoffs. Get ready Green Bay, the Pride is ready for round two.
    sigline
    There's nay'ry an animal that can outrun a greased Scotsman!

Meh
    Array

Pride? Oh yeah, Lions. Well, I was so very proud of them for a while for doing good, but then they got sloppy playing the Packers (the Packers didn't do it -- Lions did it to themselves) and then Suh goes and kicks a guy. It's really hard to root for 'em with that kind of sportsmanship. So, it's back to Denver for me, and while Tebow does get hyped, I still like him.

Ha Ha!
    Array

No fuck that shit. Suh is a goddamn football player, and football isn't for sissies. You hang on to a dude for that long after the play is called dead and you get what's coming to you. Suh is a dominant, aggressive, and intimidating defensive linesman. If some player tries to fuck with him like that, he's got nothing coming to him.

Stafford pushing the dude in the back was out of line, but Matt Ryan was trying to fuck with him, so he got fucked back.

All these fucking wimp shit quarter backs are crying now because some Dlinesman is actually putting some hits on their asses. Welcome to football motherfuckers. I don't think some of these whiners could have survived some Midwest small town high school football.

EDIT: FUCK
    sigline

ʎǝuoods-ʎǝɟıuʞ
    Array

Why do I get the feeling you fucking loved that slamball shit from Spike
    sigline
    I Stay... I lurk

BF Member
    Array

Tebow will take the Broncs to the Superbowl. These losses are just designed by God to keep Tebow humble. Nobody is perfect and you can't bestow continuous good fortune upon a human and expect them to retain their humility.
    sigline
    The REVOLUTION will not be televised.

Ha Ha!
    Array

double post
    Last edited by Mike; 12-28-2011 at 10:13 AM.
    sigline

ʎǝuoods-ʎǝɟıuʞ
    Array

Quote Originally Posted by Matheson Lang View Post
    Tebow will take the Broncs to the Superbowl. These losses are just designed by God to keep Tebow humble. Nobody is perfect and you can't bestow continuous good fortune upon a human and expect them to retain their humility.
    Tebow will only be at the Superbowl if he can get seats in the stands there is no way in hell that team makes it through the slew of actually good teams in the playoffs this year. When if ever the Broncos meet the Ravens/Steelers or Pats they will be quickly reminded that they are a subpar team playing 5-10 minutes of solid football with a defense that keeps them in it and a kicker who really should be the one getting all the praise. Also seeing as the Raiders are winning and the Broncos are losing don't expect this shit to happen at all.
    sigline
    I Stay... I lurk

Ha Ha!
    Array

And even if the fates do SOMEHOW contrive to send the Broncos to the superbowl, they have no hope in the face of the incredible play coming from the NFC contenders. Not one dude getting boosted by the media and under-mentioned teammates, real NFL level team play. Teams with chemistry, power players in a variety of positions, and ground in drive to make a win, not the latest diva getting credit for the hard work of others.
    sigline

ʎǝuoods-ʎǝɟıuʞ
    Array

No quarterback with a 48% pass completion record is going to make it through to the second round of the playoffs.
    sigline
    I Stay... I lurk

Ha Ha!
    Array

First, especially if they play the Steelers.

The Steelers, as much as I detest the fans and their onerous rag waving, have a proven history of showing up for the playoffs.
    sigline

Meh
    Array

Honestly, I'm surprised they're hyping Tebow at all. Maybe it's some sort of tactic to overhype him and then get people to hate him. Of course, John Elway was pretty bad his first couple of years too. It happens a lot of the time that a football player isn't as good as he was in college.

And nah, Mike, I still think Suh was out of line. That's the worst behavior I've seen out of a football player. On the field, anyway.