Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Operation Early Bird

Forum Elder
    Array

Default Operation Early Bird

My dear fellows, the day has come to do what we must, to be more then we have ever imagined, to be able to change the world around us at our whim, to bend and break everything so that we may strive on to be even stronger for it is might that makes right in this world and we will be right, we shall exploit their weaknesses, tear their families apart and exhaust them with our relentless attacks and at their weakest we will strike the final blow to their pathetic existence, their legacies will be of nothing but failure !

operation early bird starts today, be ready

Forum Elder
    Array

Default Re: Operation Early Bird

This better not be another OWS movement.

I will neg you into oblivion from here to eternity.

/hearkens back to the days when my neg rep would decimate an opponent

Forum Elder
    Array

Do not bother with such weaklings

they will be cleansed when the time is right

ʎǝuoods-ʎǝɟıuʞ
    Array

sigline
    I Stay... I lurk

Forum Elder
    Array

Oh sweet. Sorry, I have a knee jerk reaction every time someone posts something I don't understand. Your world frightens and confuses me.

Ha Ha!
    Array

Any of us who read Nightfall are already slavering to see this movie.
    sigline
    There's nay'ry an animal that can outrun a greased Scotsman!

Forum Elder
    Array

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Any of us who read Nightfall are already slavering to see this movie.
    There are many rumors that suggest that Bane will not perform the iconic "break the bat" move. I have reason to believe otherwise, but at the very least it leaves us guessing, which is a good thing for any film.

Forum Elder
    Array

If that does happen then i'll be dissapointed... that kind of stuff can only work in comics (or a very depressing movie, I can already see it, bruce wayne rolls up with his wheelchair to his parents graves and then the credits... )

I can see Nolan going for a grayer kind of ending, batman defeats bane but at the cost being beat up, humilliated and exposed thoroughly, then he says something like "I will always terror the criminal scum for I am the Batman, I am the Night " and then credits roll... kind of like dark knight but better..

Child of the Sun
    Array

There is absolutely no way that Knightfall is going to be done any justice in this movie, and viewers would be wise to just abandon the idea outright. The leadup to Knightfall's climax was a depressing grind that cannot possibly be done justice in the time allotted. The crescendo is certainly movie worthy, but what really made Knightfall relevant was his quest for redemption, and his rigorous training to regain his title.
    sigline
    I yielded, and unlocked her all my heart, who with a grain of manhood well resolved might easily have shook off all her snares: But foul effeminancy held me yoked, her bond-slave. O indignity, O blot to honor and religion! Servile mind rewarded well with servile punishment!

Forum Elder
    Array

Quote Originally Posted by DemonLORD View Post
    If that does happen then i'll be dissapointed... that kind of stuff can only work in comics (or a very depressing movie, I can already see it, bruce wayne rolls up with his wheelchair to his parents graves and then the credits... )
    POSSIBLE SPOILER

The rumor that I read recently suggested that the prologue being shown in advance of MI4:GP will link TDK with TDKR, but there will be an 8 year span (actually, that was confirmed by Nolan) between the two movies. This would allow for Bane to break the Bat's back and give time for Batman to heal and return for TDKR.

I have no idea if this is a credible idea and I'm not sure how they would justify 8 years of Bane running around Gotham. But the previews that we have seen clearly show a frail and possibly dying Commissioner Gordon, which would make sense if we're looking a decade into the future. Gordon clearly says "The Batman must come back." This means a period of time has passed, so it's not unlikely that a decade could have elapsed without the Bat (due to injury and/or giving up) and chaos has reigned over Gotham during that time.
    Last edited by Nuts; 12-09-2011 at 12:55 PM.

Forum Elder
    Array

OH MY GOD THOSE SPOILERS!!!

if it happens like that then Nolan is my new hero

Forum Elder
    Array

I agree, I'm really hoping for that formula.

Hardcore Lurker
    Array

Wtf is this thread about? OWS with seniors?
    sigline

Keep Calm And BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD

Forum Elder
    Array

Operation Wandering Senior

Hardcore Lurker
    Array

We should pick up the wandering seniors and take them to the rejuvenation plants where they will be made into young healthy specimens... then we kill them and donate the organs to more seniors to start the cycle anew. :O
    sigline

Keep Calm And BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD