Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Calling all Designers

I DO COCAINE
    Array

Default Calling all Designers

My marching band every year asks the members to design a Picture to go along with the theme. I have a few ideas but I only have panit at my disposal and maybe a few out there if interested could get me a pic by tommorow night. I will put pics up that you could work off but the only rules are that it has to be about theme and it has to include the name "Globe Theater Epilogue". PLz get me any design ideas. O and our first song I know of is from Henry the 5th.

Heres a pic its of the cover of Henry the 5th I was thinking of taking the names and Title and in front of the knight puting the theme name In like a Fancy Cursive. And I just thought maybe put Shakespear faded covering the background.

\

Heres a pic to put in the background-

Last edited by CajunMan; 08-19-2006 at 10:37 PM.
    Send a message via AIM to CajunManSend a message via MSN to CajunManSend a message via Yahoo to CajunMan

Not even close
    Array

I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about... maybe it's just me but your explanation is really hard to understand. What exactly are you looking for, what would you like us to do? What is this "theme" you're talking about? What has has that song about Henry 5th to do with the design? How does the theater come into the picture?
    sigline

Somewhere and nowhere.
    Send a message via AIM to SfinxSend a message via MSN to SfinxSend a message via Skype™ to Sfinx

Nerd Life
    Array

Quote Originally Posted by Sfinx
    I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about
    yes...aahahahhahahahaa. please explain little cajun
    sigline

BLIZZFORUMS VETERAN

I DO COCAINE
    Array

Ok the theme is "Globe Theatre Epilogues" Globe Theatre was the theatre were William Shakespear showed his plays. That is the name of our marching band show and that has to be on the shirt.

Second, Henry the V(5th) is one of Shakespears plays and was also made into a movie. Our band is playing a song from "Henry the 5th" the movie. It was a popular movie so some may have seen it. But what I am asking you to do you help me design a shirt based on my theme(Globe Theatre Epilogues). I included Henry the 5th because it is the only named song we have at the moment and it might be cool to include it.

I only need a single pic just for the front of the shirt. I'm not asking to design a shirt but a picture to go along with the theme.

Heres Basics of what I want

-It has to include "Globe Theatre Epilogues" somewhere in big letters.
    -Preferably have a pic of William Shakespear on it.

Thats the only big rules but what I was asking someone to do in my first post was to use my pic I had given. The pics are of the cover of the movie Henry the 5th(plz if you use my idea cut of title and director names) and a pic of William Shakespear I was wondering if someone could put Shakespear faded in the background but still apparent. Finally member "Globe Theatre Epilogues" has to be included somewhere thats a job for paint or something but I don't know how to put Shakespear in background. Thats my idea but all others will be accepted and this has to be done by....5a.m tommorow morning before I have to go to school.

Anything else still fuzzy?
    Last edited by CajunMan; 08-20-2006 at 09:00 AM.
    Send a message via AIM to CajunManSend a message via MSN to CajunManSend a message via Yahoo to CajunMan

■ ▲ ○ ♦ →
    Array

Size?
    Send a message via MSN to LXM

I DO COCAINE
    Array

Ummm size would have to be a desent size pic cause its going on a shirt but just use your best judgment. The only requirement to size is it can't be tiny and it cant be like so humungus that I can't print it out. Almost like a wallpaper size pic might work. But yet again its at your descresion.(sp?)
    Last edited by CajunMan; 08-20-2006 at 10:39 AM.

Senior Moderator
    Array

Huge is never ever a problem, Cajun. Everything can be downsized, especially when printing.
    sigline
    Follow me on the interwebs
    Need excellent web hosting? Check out HostMonster. I swear by it.
    Send a message via Skype™ to penguin

I DO COCAINE
    Array

Yeah your right lol but yeah theres what I want you can get creative if you want just keep to the theme and deadline though its a very steep one. If none of you make one I'll have to give my crappy design. SO PLZ HELP!!!

Senior Moderator
    Array

Simple. It will go easily on the shirt. If it's white, at least. If you want a better quality version, PM me.
    Attached Images
    sigline

Not even close
    Array

Nice work! Btw Cajunman, it's "discretion"
    sigline

Somewhere and nowhere.
    Send a message via AIM to SfinxSend a message via MSN to SfinxSend a message via Skype™ to Sfinx

I DO COCAINE
    Array

Thank you very much Sfinx lol. And thanks again p3ngu!n. All pics will still be accepted because I don't know what they are looking for exsactly so any others who just have spare time go head.

Senior Moderator
    Array

You're gonna tell 'em you made it, aren't you.
    sigline

I DO COCAINE
    Array

I just might...... lol. If they ask I'll just say I did just so they don't ask a million questions but the credit is given by you knowing you made that. So from me.... http://www.yourfileupload.com/video/...801/thanks.swf

I DO COCAINE
    Array

Quick if theres anyone out there I need to fix something about the pics p3ngu!n sent. If at all possible I need to change his spelling of theater to "theatre".

Senior Moderator
    Array

I fixed em Cajun, relax. Refresh the files I PM'd you, they should look ok now.
    sigline