Thread: Dark Voyage
View Single Post

Old 04-07-2008

United States Decepticon
Wants the Allspark
 Decepticon has become enlightenedDecepticon has become enlightenedDecepticon has become enlightenedDecepticon has become enlightenedDecepticon has become enlightenedDecepticon has become enlightenedDecepticon has become enlightenedDecepticon has become enlightenedDecepticon has become enlightenedDecepticon has become enlightenedDecepticon has become enlightened

Full Name: Henry James Preston
Class: Cascadian man at arms
Physical Appearance: Short, youthful face. Sparkling blue eyes and ash blond hair,
and an air of naivete. 5' 9", 140lbs. Decidedly Slavic in facial features

Bio- His father was killed in battle when he was a baby, and his mother killed in a pirate raid. His home a ruin at the age of 2, the cascadian troops collectively adopted the orphan.
After much discussion, the men decided on a name for him, and raised him as one of them. When he was old enough to be trained, he was sent to boot, and came though a competent soldier. The boy's adopting unit then successfully petitioned to have him placed with them, in Octavian squad.

Hopefully I'm not too late.

Decepticon has 263 Posts

C:\Documents and Settings\Weiler\My Documents\My Pictures\Transformers\sig copy.jpg
Beware the 'New World order'. Learn the truth about them. The free world depends on opposing them.

pm.gif