View Single Post

Old 01-23-2009

United States WindowlessHouse
BF Member
 WindowlessHouse reigns supremeWindowlessHouse reigns supremeWindowlessHouse reigns supremeWindowlessHouse reigns supremeWindowlessHouse reigns supremeWindowlessHouse reigns supremeWindowlessHouse reigns supremeWindowlessHouse reigns supremeWindowlessHouse reigns supremeWindowlessHouse reigns supremeWindowlessHouse reigns supreme

There's a reason I used scare quotes and that is because I didn't want to have to outline an entire philosophical view of what the "good life" is because I don't think I'm capable of that task at this moment. That's why it's intuitive. I hope you don't get annoyed that this dodges the question.

In the case of valid embryo's and fetuses, I don't think it is ethical to make a life/death decision for them before they even have a chance to experience life. Let that individual figure out what the "good life" is on their own. The point is that there are some cases where a decision must be made and some where it is better to not make a choice. (Even though this is a decision in the first place.)

WindowlessHouse has 267 Posts

Democratically elected communists and dictators are illegitimate.

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to WindowlessHouse