View Single Post

Old 01-20-2009

United States GenocideAlive
You Want My Shoes?
 GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...GenocideAlive would like to thank all of the little people...

Forgive me, by stating that my viewpoint was extreme and inferring it is illogical, you did not by extension contend that I was an extremist. I'm not entirely sure how this negates my actual point in any ostensible way, other than a token. But I will retract my inferral, and instead pose a question for purposes of focusing.

If a child is in the womb without a brain, what is the responsibility of doctors and the parents?

GenocideAlive has 2,277 Posts

pm.gif