View Single Post

Old 02-17-2009

United States Meghan
I'll google your yahoo.
 Meghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than youMeghan has a much bigger e-peen than you
Default Re: What the fuck guys

You can be infracted for the same thing more than once. Just because he was infracted once for something, which lead to his ban, does not mean he cannot receive infractions for that same thing again, which can, again, result in his being banned. The fact that he got infracted for the same thing after his first ban was lifted is a clear sign that he did not head the warning, and deserved the infraction.

However, that being said, I'm pretty sure that Ace has or should have an infraction for his threatening of HV. But I don't think it would have caused him to be banned as well.

Meghan has 9,701 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to Meghan Send a message via MSN to Meghan