View Single Post

Old 01-10-2009

Orkney Islands H0teLVi0LeT
Immune to Bans
 H0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too muchH0teLVi0LeT might just love this place a little bit too much

Rofl, I read that book in 3rd grade and nearly got suspended by the teacher or some shit. Like... I was supposed to get permission from my parents to do a book report on it or something but I ignored the teacher and just went ahead and read it by myself. Little old hag got all upset and made a big fuss over it.

I think this belongs in GD btw.

Offtopic: ADX, did you develop a workout program for yourself yet and stick to it? I'm not sure if it was you, but maybe it was... someone really wanted to change their social life around or something and needed to lose weight or something. If it wasn't you, I'm sorry for the misidentification bro.

H0teLVi0LeT has 1,539 Posts

pm.gif