View Single Post

Old 12-28-2008

No country specified. To select a country, go to User CP -> Edit Profile -> Country Pizza
Pizza
 Pizza is obviously a rep whorePizza is obviously a rep whorePizza is obviously a rep whorePizza is obviously a rep whorePizza is obviously a rep whorePizza is obviously a rep whorePizza is obviously a rep whorePizza is obviously a rep whorePizza is obviously a rep whorePizza is obviously a rep whorePizza is obviously a rep whore

lol, well fuck me for getting in the way of the effort to shut down everyone who doesn't conform to the type of discussion you expect, chaos. i didn;t see anything in luther's post that would lead someone to believe he wasn't offering his ideas up for critical thought, and they certainly weren't any more arrogant than anything else on this forum. g-damn i sound like neo

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaDaimon View Post
Well to be fair, it wasn't exactly 'friendly' discussion what I or Chaos did there. Though what Chaos did actually resembled some form of discourse, mine was just plain nasty.
That was the point, I didn't say any of it was friendly. I said friendly discourse was being spurned.

Last edited by Pizza; 12-28-2008 at 06:01 PM.
Pizza has 12,834 Posts

pm.gif