View Single Post

Old 02-17-2009

United States Golgo 13
ಠ_ಠ
 Golgo 13 might just love this place a little bit too muchGolgo 13 might just love this place a little bit too muchGolgo 13 might just love this place a little bit too muchGolgo 13 might just love this place a little bit too muchGolgo 13 might just love this place a little bit too muchGolgo 13 might just love this place a little bit too muchGolgo 13 might just love this place a little bit too muchGolgo 13 might just love this place a little bit too muchGolgo 13 might just love this place a little bit too muchGolgo 13 might just love this place a little bit too muchGolgo 13 might just love this place a little bit too much
Default Re: Attraction - Subjective or Re-Framing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by p3ngu!n View Post
The sole idea that really "hot" women attract so much attention from so many different sides even if they have a partner just kills it for me. I'm not going to have to 1-up every sucker that comes by for the rest of my life. That's not how I want to live my life. All these assholes who marry extremely beautiful women that are high-maintenance end up getting cheated on, because these women can get so much more from mother men, new things every time. They get bored easily.

It's a trend I've observed, and it just really kills it for me.
Yeah, this is why you need to find some nice girl that isn't full of herself.

Trophies can be nice to have from time to time, but they're almost always transient affairs at best. If you're looking for something more, then you need to avoid the type of person that will keep you running around in circles since it ultimately ends up with the guy sinking in a swamp of endless unreasonable expectations and getting used until something better comes along.

That shit gets old pretty fast.

Golgo 13 has 10,560 Posts

"The modern banking system manufactures money out of nothing. The process is perhaps the most astounding piece of sleight-of-hand that was ever invented. Banking was conceived in inequity and born in sin. But if you want to continue to be slaves of the bankers and pay the cost of your own slavery, then let the bankers continue to create money and control credit."

- Josiah Charles, President of the Bank of England & 2nd richest man in Great Britain (1880-1941)

pm.gif