View Single Post

Old 08-18-2006

Norway Equiliari
Child of Ra
 Equiliari has become enlightenedEquiliari has become enlightenedEquiliari has become enlightenedEquiliari has become enlightenedEquiliari has become enlightenedEquiliari has become enlightenedEquiliari has become enlightenedEquiliari has become enlightenedEquiliari has become enlightenedEquiliari has become enlightenedEquiliari has become enlightened

Quote:
Originally Posted by warhogHowever
I do have a pitch for you: Do you have anything new to submit to fan-art at SC:L?
No new StarCraft Art... yet. I am not sure if I am to attempt the Blizzard Art Contest. If I am, I will be making a StarCraft Drawing...
The part that bothers me however is this:

"THIS CONTEST IS OPEN ONLY TO RESIDENTS OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, CANADA (EXCLUDING THE PROVINCE OF QUEBEC), AUSTRALIA, FRANCE, GERMANY, THE REPUBLIC OF KOREA, NEW ZEALAND, SINGAPORE, AND THE UNITED KINGDOM"

...all in capital letters... not incuding my country. So... yeah...

Well at least I have the blizzforums art contest:

Just the corner of the image... but still, its underway... Lets hope I find some time to complete it...

Other than that I messed around in photoshop to create a logo some time ago. And the result is this:

Attached Images
File Type: jpg corner.jpg (10.3 KB, 187 views)
File Type: jpe Equiliari.jpe (27.6 KB, 185 views)

Last edited by Equiliari; 08-18-2006 at 11:28 AM.
Equiliari has 193 Posts

"What your eyes see and ears hear, the mind believes. But eyes and ears alike can be deceived, only the mind alone can know true reality"

pm.gif