View Single Post

Old 02-04-2009

United States The Hawaiian
Ua mau ke ea o ka ʻāina i
 The Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too muchThe Hawaiian might just love this place a little bit too much

That can be countered by building 2 more rax instead of expanding, or alternatively you could get a bay and make turrets, or you could make a bunker by your cc. The drop isn't really expected to kill the zergs main, just set them back enough. You are really just trying to kill drones and whatever else you can while setting up for the main push up the middle.

It's more of a distraction because Zerg has to mass units, it's hard for them to split up units so if they protect the front you can keep dropping but if they keep units back you can push up the middle. You can also drop while you are pushing up the middle to keep em guessing.

And admittedly these aren't the greatest players in the world but I've been a D for 2 days and I've gone 7-0 with this strategy, now I'm at 1963 points.

The Hawaiian has 8,445 Posts

"The Khala awaits me, and though I fear not death, you will not find me easy prey."

pm.gif