Thread: Class Drama
View Single Post

Old 02-01-2009

BlizzForums Neo
Boo!
 Neo did it for teh lulzNeo did it for teh lulzNeo did it for teh lulzNeo did it for teh lulzNeo did it for teh lulzNeo did it for teh lulzNeo did it for teh lulzNeo did it for teh lulzNeo did it for teh lulzNeo did it for teh lulzNeo did it for teh lulz

I've been getting rolled by really good locks lately, I don't know if anything's changed but some of them seem to be really difficult to catch off guard. Generally though when one tries to fear it's like a free kill... if only berserk was useful for more then just warlocks lol.

Also I can't imagine anyone giving up a lock's utility -- even if they aren't as awesome as they were or whatever. soulstones, healthstones, summoning (whenever that gets fixed), etc... I also read that they were going to look at shards and consider changing them one idea being a "major change to warlock playstyle" or something.

Besides that I love being able to solo group quests, I could do it on the druid, but with the lock it's like LOL GROUP?

Last edited by Neo; 02-01-2009 at 01:09 PM.
Neo has 10,110 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to Neo Send a message via MSN to Neo Send a message via Yahoo to Neo