Thread: Class Drama
View Single Post

Old 02-01-2009

Canada KP
Words Will Never Hurt You
 KP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too muchKP might just love this place a little bit too much

Playing a mage since day one I can safely say that at no time in WoW has the class ever had such high dps combined with survivability. There are some things that all mages would like fixed and some tree changes that would mean you don't have to invest in all 3 for almost any build but other than that they listened to us bitch in TBC about being useless in raids and made the mage a decent dps class with some of the best support spells in the game for casters now.

I'm not gonna lie I love the fact that raid builds can be so much more diverse now and it isn't like GROUP 1 WARRIORS + PRIEST + SHAMMY GROUP 2 LOCKS + SP GROUP 3 MAGES + OOMKIN GROUP 4 you get what I mean, you can actually play with the different groups and have fun making combos on a boss that maybe no one has ever done.

KP has 9,752 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to KP Send a message via MSN to KP