Thread: Class Drama
View Single Post

Old 01-31-2009

United States TheRabidDeer
Voting independent
 TheRabidDeer is made of winTheRabidDeer is made of winTheRabidDeer is made of winTheRabidDeer is made of winTheRabidDeer is made of winTheRabidDeer is made of winTheRabidDeer is made of winTheRabidDeer is made of winTheRabidDeer is made of winTheRabidDeer is made of winTheRabidDeer is made of win

Quote:
Originally Posted by GenocideAlive View Post
I never claimed it was failproof; it's merely a strategy that worked for me. I'm not entirely sure what you have to gain by denigrating my suggestions, especially considering you apparently need them so badly. Or do you just simply stop moving when a Mage attacks you because you "know" you'll inevitably lose?

Honestly I can't fathom why you have any vested interest in silencing helpful suggestions, especially considering you are basing it on that Neo was referring to Arcane Barrage, when he stated "without casting anything", which to me means "without channeling or a castbar". A earlier poster had made a remark about POM Pyro, and thus my comments. But permit me to stand aside, so you can declare the situation hopeless, unopposed.
I never said it was hopeless. I also never said I need any help. Some fights you win against a mage, some fights you lose. They are highly RNG and at the same time there is a finesse with their class. Bad mages are easy, good mages are an uphill battle (but not impossible). But, I am merely pointing out the flaws in your suggestions, since I have a ridiculously huge amount of experience playing as a druid I think its important to note flaws when advice is given for my main class.

Arcane barrage also has no cast bar or channeling bar, it is an instant cast like fire blast, and it crits for obscene amounts. Arcane Barrage is precisely why people think arcane is OP, they destroy most all melee because they cast and move at the same time, with blink/nova/ice block/invis at their disposal as well.

Take the power from the parties and vote independent in 2008.

pm.gif