Thread: Class Drama
View Single Post

Old 01-30-2009

BlizzForums Neo
Boo!
 Neo did it for teh lulzNeo did it for teh lulzNeo did it for teh lulzNeo did it for teh lulzNeo did it for teh lulzNeo did it for teh lulzNeo did it for teh lulzNeo did it for teh lulzNeo did it for teh lulzNeo did it for teh lulzNeo did it for teh lulz

whats up with mages. i was being crited for like 7-8k without a mage casting anything -- that means the crits are usually like 11-12k normally? what the fuck is that?

I have no defense against that, i had a mage keep up with me via blink alone and kill me within 5 seconds -- and I'm sorry but 25k hp + barkskin shouldn't be that easy to burn through. My favorite was being stunned and still taking 7k damage.

Then again I just hate WSG, I'm gonna max out my marks for WSG and never set foot in there again. I just don't understand why balance for mages = giving them instant 6k+ damage spells, at least with a Lock or S.Priest I know a big blast is coming because of the dots. Honestly though this has always been a failing of the feral druid, spell damage pretty much eats us up anyway.

wtb spell reflect plz.

can't even disable the mage since most spam slow (that has no CD LOL) and/or just blink away if I even get in range to.

honestly can't believe that people complained about berserk making us immune to CC for 15 seconds in the beta. a feral's 51pt talent is, basically, worse then a bm hunter's 31pt. You know the "can be used while feared" bit? It can't be used during psychic scream. In fact the only time one can use it for a warlocks fear. I think it might also works on that warrior skill, but basically berserk counters only warlocks lol.

Neo has 10,110 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to Neo Send a message via MSN to Neo Send a message via Yahoo to Neo