View Single Post

Old 07-09-2008

United States Reservoir
In need of a Sanitarium
 Reservoir has become enlightenedReservoir has become enlightenedReservoir has become enlightenedReservoir has become enlightenedReservoir has become enlightenedReservoir has become enlightenedReservoir has become enlightenedReservoir has become enlightenedReservoir has become enlightenedReservoir has become enlightenedReservoir has become enlightened

Vince chuckled honestly, a gruff yet tender sound that he found mildly surprised him. "Turn you in? Oh, let's see...I know one of the biggest underground crime lords, who's probably sending some of his most lethal killers to get me..." he chuckled again. "No, Miss Katie...or whoever...I can't turn you in. The minute I do, I've got 10 eyes and three sniper scopes on my skull." Vince's hand planted itself on the bathroom door, gently creaking it open. The warmth of the air inside comforted him.

"No, ma'am - the last thing I want to do is turn you in," he said, facing the bathroom. His head turned to face her, however. "And knowing that you can't ass rape me by turning me in...makes me feel a lot better." He grunted, and stepped into the bathroom. "Not like you'd do that anyway, right?" Before she could answer his half-sarcastic question, he let the door rest up to the frame, where it sat just barely cracked. Now inside the cozy bathroom, he quickly pulled his boots off, placing the hypospray on the sink. He unbuckled his belt, letting his pants drop to the floor. First thing's first, Vinnie, he thought as he pulled the pants over his feet, letting them land in a crumpled pile.

Now in nothing but his boxers and socks, he reached for the hypospray, and carefully placed it onto the black "pimple" on his neck. He took a few deep breaths, and then punched the button, fire seemingly erupting under his skin as the toxins worked through his biological pipes.

He coughed as his blood pressure skyrocketed. His mind began to hallucinate as his pulse thudded against his bony skull. His face was already turning red; but he yet remained as quiet as he could be, even as his grip tightened on the sink's edge. He could distantly hear his joints popping as his muscles flexed, trying to fight against the only "antidote" to the infection.

An eternity spread itself out over the course of about ten seconds that were blissful agony. Finally, however, things returned to normal. Sweating and panting, Vince dumped the hypospray into the trash bin. Now dropping his boxers and popping off his socks, his mind quickly cleared as he pulled the shower curtain away, stepping inside the white, plain shower.

A rush of water followed the curtains return it's extended position as Vince turned the dials, the experience merely seconds ago already fading from his short-term memory.

Reservoir has 912 Posts

"Those who always listen do not experience everything."
Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostlyGal View Post
God, people think I'm He-Man with tits.
DOOM Forever!
||Xanga||

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to Reservoir Send a message via Yahoo to Reservoir