View Single Post

Old 02-17-2009

United States UED Special Ops
BF Vet
 UED Special Ops has become enlightenedUED Special Ops has become enlightenedUED Special Ops has become enlightenedUED Special Ops has become enlightenedUED Special Ops has become enlightenedUED Special Ops has become enlightenedUED Special Ops has become enlightenedUED Special Ops has become enlightenedUED Special Ops has become enlightenedUED Special Ops has become enlightenedUED Special Ops has become enlightened
Default Re: The House of Cards

OOC: Well, I definitely need a "real" name in this, as UED isn't exactly a common name. Meh, will worry about that later and edit it in. Oh, and I guess I was invisible KP, no mention of me at all. j/k

After a few minutes more roommates arrived and everyone greeted one other. UED did notice that a few of them seemed to be bringing along 360s, which was great, even if he was into computer gaming a bit more. Then again, haling his computer all the way here was out of the question, so this would have to do.

"Shall we go in?" the girl, the only girl so far at that, said to the group. As everyone entered UED looked around at the house. Playing card wallpaper, (Of course) huge TV, basically what you would expect from a reality show. Then again, UED knew not to complain, as he did sign up for this after all. Just then, another of the house mates began calling everyone over. Wondering what was up, UED walked over and stood with everyone else as Diego began to read the envelope.

OOC: Sorry, I would continue, but it really wouldn't be like me to just grab the envelope like that. That, and I have no clue at all what any assignments would be, due to not really watching reality TV.

UED Special Ops has 4,775 Posts

06-27-06: The date that BF returned!!

pm.gif