Thread: Islamophobia
View Single Post

Old 01-19-2009

Australia Zeitgeber
BF Member
 Zeitgeber has become enlightenedZeitgeber has become enlightenedZeitgeber has become enlightenedZeitgeber has become enlightenedZeitgeber has become enlightenedZeitgeber has become enlightenedZeitgeber has become enlightenedZeitgeber has become enlightenedZeitgeber has become enlightenedZeitgeber has become enlightenedZeitgeber has become enlightened

Islamaphobia is a perfectly natural response to the carnage and mayhem Islam has wrought and is currently spreading all over the world.

When you are faced with something that threatens you, calls for the destruction of your way of life and attacks you at every opportunity the natural response is to view that thing with disdain. Muslims have been spreading their faith by the sword for 1300 years. They have tried to conquer Europe twice in the past, and now they are attempting a third time through mass migration and intimidation.

I am, and always will be unless there is a profound change in Muslim culture, profoundly Islamaphobic.

I did not start this war, my kind did not threaten to out-breed and destroy the Muslim world, this resentment is one the Muslims have brought on themselves and it is up to them, not us, to prove that we should think otherwise.

Last edited by Zeitgeber; 01-19-2009 at 11:45 PM.

pm.gif