View Single Post

Old 10-21-2008

United States SuperKiller
Cute Small Killer
 SuperKiller has ascended to greatnessSuperKiller has ascended to greatnessSuperKiller has ascended to greatnessSuperKiller has ascended to greatnessSuperKiller has ascended to greatnessSuperKiller has ascended to greatnessSuperKiller has ascended to greatnessSuperKiller has ascended to greatnessSuperKiller has ascended to greatnessSuperKiller has ascended to greatnessSuperKiller has ascended to greatness

this thread is getting jacked up~ It's about blizzcon questions, not macro.

but just fyi, I don't consider sc1 macro to be tedious or busy work. I'm not sure who could enjoy SC1 if they thought that way, since a large part of the game is busywork.

Quote:
If a computer can do it 100% as well as the best possible human without writing complex learning heuristics and such, then it's busywork.
auto-building units should be implemented then, so you won't have to worry about doing it yourself. you'll only have to worry about the important, non-tedious part of building units, such as when to stop and when to change what unit is being made. I wouldn't like it, but based on the logic of tedium, it makes perfect sense. why should the timing of using your warpgate be important? isn't it just tedious?

this subject needs a different thread on it. It needs to stop stealing this one.

SuperKiller has 3,803 Posts

pm.gif  Send a message via AIM to SuperKiller Send a message via MSN to SuperKiller